Stylish and Modern Medicine Cabinets Charleston SC
Turn Key of Charleston
MySpaGuy Hot Tub Repair
Mt Pleasant, SC
First Team Construction Inc
Home Builder, Custom Home Building, New Home Builder, Construction Company, Construction Builder
Years in Business
W D Johnson Construction Inc.
All Star Heating & Airconditioning
Charleston, SC Contractor, design, remodel, repair, renovate & build homes ,, redesigning homes, remodeling bathrooms & remodeling kitchens ,flooring ,roofing,
Licenses / Certifications
Years in Business
Stylish and Modern Medicine Cabinets
Some traditions are worth keeping around in the modern bathroom. Photo Credit: Lawnmeadow
We don't normally think of the words 'medicine' and 'style' as a good match, and normally they are not. Unfortunately, the former is an inescapable part of our lives and subsequently, a standard feature of bathroom design , modern or not. That need for health, well being, and bathroom storage has led modern medicine cabinet manufacturers on a mission to somehow meld function and style into a gleaming product that friends and neighbors will wish they had.
Every bathroom needs a mirror, and it is behind mirrors that medicine cabinets have long hidden and where they continue to do so. Some traditions need no fixing (although transparent glass doors are not unheard of). The appeal of the modern medicine cabinet is in its diversity. Choices now include:
- Location - Surface mount, recessed, or corner cabinets.
- Size - 12-24 in. wide, 16-36 in. high.
- Shape - Square, rectangular, oval, arched, etc.
- Doors - Single-, double-, triple-door models are all common choices.
- Shelves - Adjustable or fixed, glass or steel, and so on.
- Mirrors - Beveled or flat edges, exterior and interior of cabinet, framed in or not.
- Frames - Anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and custom wood frames are a few.
- Lights - Optional light bars detached above or attached at the sides, single lights atop the cabinet, interior lit and more.
The options are seemingly endless and go on to include...
Read the full article in the CalFinder Remodeling and Home Solar Power Magazine